HKIF - Lucia Soccer Tournament 2017
It's finally time for the annual Lucia Soccer Tournament!
Earlier years have been much appreciated and we hope to make it even better this year.
TICKETS WILL BE SOLD BETWEEN 27/11-6/12!
- Participate -
* For participating in the tournament you have to register a team composed of 5-8 players.
* 50% of the teammembers needs to be either HKR Students or HKIF members.
* Contact Bobby Önnhagen on Facebook for questions
You need a name for the team and the names of all team-members.
* Register your team before 6th of December, we have a limited number of spots. (A draw of the groups and schedule to come the week before the tournament).
* Every team needs a team captain. Responsible for registration, information and so on.
* The cost per team is 250 sek.
- Rules -
* Each game is 2x4 minutes.
* 1 keeper and 4 fieldplayers on the field.
* Coinflip, the winner decide either ball or side.
* Kickoff after a goal is conceded.
* Every team is allowed to take 1 timeout (30 sec) per game.
* Sliding-tackles are not allowed.
* Use common sense.
* The keeper is only allowed to possess the ball once (one time counts when the ball leaves his feets) until the opponent have touched the ball or its dead.
* If the goalkeeper takes a freekick it counts as a touch
* If the keeper touch the ball twice, the opposing side gets a indirect freekick from the position where the pass occured.
* If the ball hits the sealing the opposing side gets a freekick at the closest sideline
* If the ball passes the sideline, the opposing team has 4 seconds to take the sideline freekick to start the game.
* If the ball passes the goalline, the keeper has 4 seconds to throw the ball to start the game.
* Sideline freekicks are not allowed to go directly into goal.
- Penalty -
* Two yellow cards results in a red card.
* Red card: If a player gets a red card, he/she get sent off, and is not allowed to continue in the game.
* If a member of the team receive a red card, you are not allowed to replace him/her.
* If a player gets an instant red card, he/she will also get 1 matchban.
- Extra time -
* Can only be acquired during the playoffs.
* There will be 3 min of extra time if a playoff game ends as draw.
* ET is played 3vs3 instead of 4vs4
* Golden Goal
* If the game isn't decided after the extra time, the outcome wil be decided with a penalty shootout. .
* Penalty shootout: Each team gets 3 penalties. It we have a tie at that point, sudden death-penalties will decide the outcome.
- Equipment -
* Goalkeeper gloves
* Indoor shoes
* Uniform kit (keeper different colour)
* Captain's armband
- IMPORTANT -
* The team must arrive 10:30 (last checkin 10.45) and check in, otherwise their team will be excluded from the tournament.
* There is no refund if the team doesn't show up.
* It is important to remember that the tournament is for fun. Verbal and/or physical assault will not be tolerated in any way.
* No alcohol is allowed in the hall!
* Attend and share
MORE INFO TO COME
22 stska gå på detta evenemang (källa: Facebook)
39 sthar besökt evenemanget på Kristianstad.com